The Changing Role of Hedge Fund Investor Relations
New York City | Wednesday, April 1
The Lamb's Club
132 West 44th Street | New York, NY 10036
Registration: 4:00-4:30 p.m.
Panel Discussion & Cocktail Reception: 4:30-7:00 p.m.
This event is at full capacity. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Leading institutions and service providers will share their views on how funds can rethink their investor relations function in order to build strong brands, gain investors' trust and grow assets in today’s competitive environment. Expert panelists will discuss the steps funds can take to gain more access to data, increase transparency for investors, improve the ODD process, and more.
- Senior Managing Director, U.S. Bancorp Fund Services, LLC
- Investor Relations & Client Services, KLS Diversified Asset Management LP
- Partner, Private Advisors, LLC
- Director, Altum Capital Management, LLC
- Moderator: Backstop Solutions Group